Pinky e o Cérebro
Saltar para a navegação Saltar para a pesquisa
|Este artigo encontra-se em processo de tradução. A sua ajuda é bem-vinda.
Provavelmente existem blocos de texto por traduzir no conteúdo do artigo. Verifique se lhe são úteis.
- Pinky: O que vamos fazer hoje a noite Cérebro?
Brain: A mesma coisa que fazemos todas as noites, Pinky - Tentar dominar o mundo!
- "Narf!" ~Pinky
- "Zort!" ~Pinky
- "Poit!" ~Pinky
- "It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob." ~Brain, to Pinky
- Pinky: Hmmm... deixe-me pensar...
Brain: não se machuque, Pinky.
- "Prometa-me uma coisa, Pinky. Nunca procrie." ~Cérebro
- Pinky: Tá fazendo o que aí, Cérebro?
Brain: Contemplando seu pós-vida, Pinky.
- Cérebro: Pinky, eu estou consideravelmente magoado.
Pinky: Narf! Zort! Poit! Egad! Eu estou com você, Cérebro!
- Cérebro: Aqui nós estamos, Pinky--Bem na hora!
Pinky: Narf, Cérebro. Acorede-me quando estivermos mais na hora.
- Cérebro: Agora, Pinky, se você por algum motivo for capturado nessa missão, lembre-se que você é Gunther Heindriksen do Appenzell. Você se mudou para Grindelwald to drive the cog train to Murren. Você pode repetir isso?
Pinky: Mmmm, não, Cérebro, não acho que possa.
- Pinky: Egad! Você me surpreende, Cérebro!
Cérebro: Essa é uma tarefa simples, Pinky.
- Brain: Fique quieto Pinky, ou eu terei que machucá-lo.
- "What can I do for fun, Pinky? That's it! I'll send several bills to Senate for ratification, then veto them all!" ~Brain
- Brain: Look at these tapes! "It's a Sugary-Wugary Day" by Laffie. "Life's a Rosy-Posie Bed of Honey" by Marie Fluis and Pork Chop. The titles alone are enough to make my teeth rot!
Pinky: I'll help you floss.
Brain: I'll help you hurt!
- Brain: There's only one ride that interests me - the incredible thrill ride of taking over the world!
Pinky: Mmm, I think there's a height requirement for that ride.
- Pinky: Wheee! Oh Brain, I love the teacup ride!
Brain: Pinky, get out of that woman's teacup!
- "Isn't life wonderful, Brain? Just think - we started out as lab mice forced to spend the whole day working our way through frustrating mazes that went absolutely nowhere. Now we get to do what humans do!" ~Pinky
- Brain: Hey, onde está Felícia?
Pinky: Oh não, ela está perdida! Acho que nunca a veremos de novo!
Brain: Pinky, pare de tentar me animar. Ela está com a fita.
- Boy: Mooom! I wanna go back to the ride where the little atronomic girl is tearing up all the fuzzy animals!
Brain: Oh no! Elmyra's wandered into the plush toy store!
- Brain: Sim, Finalmente!! O Happy Sappy Children of Many Lands chegou! Onde músicas felizes vão espalhar a mensagem de que uma rato deve dominar o mundo>Pinky: Ah, não Cérebro. Narf! Você está pensando naquele outro parque em Orlando.
- Brain: All I have to do head past Duraway, cross Finland, and get to the ride controls which are just behind Chad.
Pinky: Chad who?
Brain: Chad the country.
Pinky: What a lovely name! Do you think it would suit me?
Brain: Personally, I think "Dolt" would be more appropriate.
- Pinky: That ride's even better now that Baloney's singing.
Elmyra: You know, I heard Baloney singing, but I didn't see him anywhere.
Pinky: Maybe he's talking to Chad.
- Brain: Come, Pinky. We must leave this horrid place and prepare for tomorrow.
Pinky: Why, Brain? What are we going to do tomorrow? ...I know! Tomorrow we'll get the right tape and come back to Duckyland!
Brain: Oh no. Even the world isn't worth that. Nothing is going to come back to this... to this hyronomous bosch-inspired nightmare world.
- Brain: Oh, look, it's time for a visit with Mr. Loyal Subject. (puts on puppet and has it say) Hello, Your Highness. Hail you! (as himself) Hello, Mr. Loyal Subject. What's the secret word for today? (as Mr. Loyal Subject) The secret word for today is "Brain"! (as himself) Golly, that's me! (as Mr. Loyal Subject) That's right; it's imnportant that our viewers must learn to bow before the Brain! (lights go off and Brain addresses the puppet) Hey, you said the secret word! You win!
Pinky: Knock knock!
Brain: My goodness, someone's at the door. Who could it be?
Pinky: It's me, Pinky the Unstinky! Shut yer face! Shut yer face!
Brain: Hello, Pinky the Unstinky.
Pinky: Hello, Mr. Loyal Subject! Hello, Brain! (lights flash)
Brain: You said the secret word!
Pinky: I did? Um... what's the secret word, Brain? (lights flash)
Brain: You said the secret word again!
Pinky: Really? I've never won anything before. What do I win, Brain? (lights flash) Oh, this is so exciting!
Brain: OK, that's enough.
Pinky: Enough of what, Brain? (lights flash)
Brain: Stop saying the secret word!
Pinky: What's the secret word, Brain? (lights flash)
Brain: Errrrgh! Stop saying "Brain"! (lights flash)
Pinky: Ah! You won, Brain! (lights flash)
Brain: Stop it, stop it, stop it!
Pinky: Stop what, Brain? (lights flash)
Brain: Okay, that's it! The secret word is not "Brain"!
Pinky: Wuhahaha! Shut yer face! Shut yer face, Brain! (continues to repeat "Brain", all the while the lights flash each time, until Brain hits his head with his staff)
Brain: The new new secret word is "pain".
- Brain: Our ratings are in the toilet.
Pinky: Oh, I'll get them.
- Zipp Twyman: I've never seen such high numbers! Your ratings have gone through the roof since you added Elmyra to the show!
Brain: How ironic.
- "Do sealions eat seazebras?" ~Pinky
- Brain: You are going to be a help this time. Say it!
Pinky: "You are going to be a help this time."
- Pinky: I think I'll ask Winnie if she wants to go to the movies with me. (barks to Winnie in sealion; she starts swimming faster)
Brain: You just said "Fetch me a big clown hat!"
Pinky: Oh! What a good idea!
- Brain: (being attacked by an octopus) PINKY!!
Pinky: Hi Brain. Do you know the lyrics to "Muskrat Love"?
Brain: OCTOPUS!! HELLLP!!!
Pinky: (singing) Octopus help... (stops) I don't think that's quite right...
- Brain: Where's Winnie? What's happened to the army?
Pinky: I don't know. All I said to Winnie was... (barks in sealion)
Brain: You witless sponge! You told her there was a school of overweight fish swimming nearby!
- Brain: (speaking in sealion) You must get the army back at once.
Winnie: (in sealion) Give me a fish and I will playfully nuzzle you.
Brain: There's no time for me to give you another fish!
Pinky: (speaks to Winnie in sealion; she runs off) Winnie! Come back! I was only trying to tell her how much I like her.
Brain: Unfortunately, it came out more like, "I'm a big billy goat so you'd better beat it, sister."
Está pensando o que eu estou pensando?[editar]
Em cada episódio de Pinky and The Brain, Cérebro faz a seguinte pergunta à Pinky "Está pensando o que eu estou pensando, Pinky?". As várias respostas de Pinky são:
- "Acho que sim, Cérebro, mas onde acharemos um pato e uma mangueira à esta hora?"
- "Acho que sim, mas onde acharemos um tatuador à esta hora da noite?"
- "Ah, acho que sim, Cérebro, se nós não tivéssemos orelhas, nós pareceríamos doninhas."
- "Uh... sim Cérebro, mas onde nós vamos achar calças de borracha do nosso tamanho?"
- "Uh, eu acho que sim, Cérebro, mas equilibrar família e carreira... ooh, isso é demais pra mim."
- "Wuh, eu acho que sim, Cérebro, mas Regis Philbin já não é casado?"
- "Wuh, eu acho que sim, Cérebro, mas estopa me irrita."
- "Claro, Cérebro, mas aonde vamos achar calças de caubói do nosso tamanho?"
- "Uh, eu acho que sim, Cérebro, mas nunca vamos conseguir que um macaco use fio dental."
- "Uh, acho que sim, Cérebro, mas dessa vez, você veste o tutu"
- "Eu acho que sim, Cérebro, mas eu e Pippi Longstocking -- Quero dizer, como as crianças seriam?"
- "Sim, eu estou!!"
- "Eu acho que sim, Cérebro, mas desta vez você bota a calça no macaco."
- "Bem, eu acho que sim, Cérebro, mas eu não consigo decorar toda a ópera em iídiche."
- "Acho que sim, Cérebro, mas ainda tenho um inseto preso aqui desde a última vez."
- "I think so, Brain, but culottes have a tendency to ride up so."
- "Eu acho que sim, Cérebro, mas se os chamou "Tristes refeições", as crianças não iria comprá-los!"
- "Uh, eu acho que sim Cérebro, mas eu fico umido dentro da barraca"
- "I think so, Brain, but I don't think Kay Ballard's in the union."
- "Eu acho, Cérebro, mas, the Rockettes? Eu quero dizer, são todas garotas, não são?"
- "Eu acho que sim, Cérebro, mas calças de listras me deixam gordinho."
- "Well, I think so -POIT- but where do you stick the feather and call it macaroni?"
- "Bem, Eu acho que sim, Cérebro, mas meia-calça são tão desconfortável no verão."
- "Well, I think so, Brain, but it's a miracle that this one grew back."
- "Well, I think so, Brain, but first you'd have to take that whole bridge apart, wouldn't you?"
- "Well, I think so, Brain, but 'apply North Pole' to what?"
- "I think so, Brain, but 'Snowball for Windows'?"
- "Bem, Eu acho que sim Cérebro, mas snort não, não, é tão estúpido!"
- "Umm, I think so, Don Cerebro, but, umm, why would Sophia Loren do a musical?"
- "Umm, I think so, Brain, but what if the chicken won't wear the nylons?"
- "I think so, Brain, but isn't that why they invented tube socks?"
- "Well, I think so Brain, but what if we stick to the seat covers?"
- "I think so Brain, but if you replace the 'P' with an 'O', my name would be Oinky, wouldn't it?"
- "Oooh, I think so Brain, but I think I'd rather eat the Macarana."
- "Well, I think so hiccup, but Kevin Costner with an English accent?"
- "Eu acho que sim Cérebro, mas eu não preciso de uma piscina para jogar Marco Polo?"
- "Well, I think so, Brain, but do I really need two tongues?"
- "Eu acho que sim, Cérebro, mas já estamos nus."
- "Nós comemos a caixa?"
- "Well, I think so, Brain, but if Jimmy cracks corn, and no one cares, why does he keep doing it?"
- "I think so, Brain NARF, but don't camels spit a lot?"
- "I think so, Brain, but how will we get a pair of Abe Vigoda's pants?"
- "I think so, Brain, but Pete Rose? I mean, can we trust him?"
- "I think so, Brain, but why would Peter Bogdanovich?"
- "I think so, Brain, but isn't a cucumber that small called a gherkin?"
- "I think so, Brain, but if we get Sam Spade, we'll never have any puppies."
- "I think so, Larry, and um, Brain, but how can we get seven dwarves to shave their legs?"
- "I think so, Brain, but calling it pu-pu platter? Huh, what were they thinking?"
- "I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?"
- "I think so, Brain, but if we give peas a chance, won't the lima beans feel left out?"
- "I think so, Brain, but if we had a snowmobile, wouldn't it melt before summer?"
- "I think so, Brain, but what kind of rides do they have in Fabioland?"
- "I think so, Brain, but can the Gummi Worms really live in peace with the Marshmallow Chicks?"
- "Wuh, I think so, Brain, but wouldn't anything lose it's flavor on the bedpost overnight?"
- "I think so, Brain, but three round meals a day wouldn't be as hard to swallow."
- "I think so, Brain, but if the plural of mouse is mice, wouldn't the plural of spouse be spice?"
- "Umm, I think so, Brain, but three men in a tub? Ooh, that's unsanitary!"
- "Yes, but why does the chicken cross the road, huh, if not for love? I do not know."
- "Wuh, I think so, Brain, but I prefer Space Jelly."
- "Yes Brain, but if our knees bent the other way, how would we ride a bicycle?"
- "Wuh, I think so, Brain, but how will we get three pink flamingos into one pair of Capri pants?"
- "Oh Cérebro, eu realmente espero que sim."
- "I think so, Brain, but Tuesday Weld isn't a complete sentence."
- "I think so, Brain, but why would anyone want to see Snow White and the Seven Samurai?"
- "I think so, Brain, but then my name would be Thumby."
- "I think so, Brain, but I find scratching just makes it worse."
- "I think so, Brain, but shouldn't the bat boy be wearing a cape?"
- "I think so, Brain, but why would anyone want a depressed tongue?"
- "Um, I think so, Brainie, but why would anyone want to Pierce Brosnan?"
- "Methinks so, Brain, verily, but dost thou think Pete Rose by any other name would still smell as sweaty?"
- "I think so, Brain, but wouldn't his movies be more suitable for children if he was named Jean-Claude van Darn?"
- "Wuh, I think so, Brain, but will they let the Cranberry Dutchess stay in the Lincoln Bedroom?"
- "I think so, Brain, but why does a forklift have to be so big if all it does is lift forks?"
- "I think so, Brain, but if it was only supposed to be a three hour tour, why did the Howells bring all their money?"
- "I think so, Brain, but Zero Mostel times anything will still give you Zero Mostel."
- "I think so, Brain, but if we have nothing to fear but fear itself, why does Eleanor Roosevelt wear that spooky mask?"
- "I think so, Brain, but what if the hippopotamus won't wear the beach thong?"
- "Um, I think so, Brain, but wasn't Dicky Ducky released on his own recomplances?"
- "I think so, Brain, but Pepper Ann makes me sneeze."
- "Um, no, Cranky Mouseykin, not even in the story you made up."
E, em mudança (no episódio final):
- Pinky: Whoof, oh, devo dizer que as chances disso são terrivelmente baixas, Cérebro.
Pinky: Quero dizer, realmente, quer dizer que eu nunca pensei o que você estava pensando?
Cérebro: Pelo meu conhecimento, nunca.
Pinky: Exatamente. Então, quais são as chances de que desta vez, estou pensando o que você está pensando?
Cérebro: Próximo a zero.
Pinky: Bem, é exatamente o que estou pensando, também.
Cérebro: Portanto, você está pensando o quê eu estou pensando.
Pinky: Poit, acho que estou!